Thursday, January 8, 2009

Grandma Day



Yesterday Alli and Noah came for an hour while their mom, Alisa, went to help at Joseph and Dallin's school. Alli is 4 and talks non-stop. Noah is 7 months and smiles non-stop but yesterday he didn't feel well and he couldn't smile. He is still adorable.



It's always an adventure with Alli. She apparently thought the garden bench needed sitting on.
The trick was getting back. The buzzing noise in the video clip below is her version of chattering teeth . . . note the bare legs!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sister Garlick! I thought I should give you the heads up that I will officially be stalking your blog because, well, I miss you! Your posts already remind me of talks and lessons we shared in years past. And recipes, who doesn't love that? Check out my blog and you'll find Mandi and Cilka as well, I don't know if Davin has looked them up, I can only assume Kristin does most of their blogging. I have two beautiful girls now and a third coming on Wednesday! Great to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete